Who We Are

Photo Credit Chandler Farms Photography 



You might be wondering where these images come from, and here we are! We are a husband and wife team. We are the perfect match! My husband Tucker is a videographer, and I'm a photographer. Neither one of us new this when we first met, but after we married in July 2014, we knew we where meant to work together as a team.
For years I have loved creative photography. I am constantly looking for ways to increase my photography knowledge, and to make my photographs more creative and interesting.
I photographed my first wedding several years ago, I was quite nervous. The images turned out so well I was pretty much bouncing off the walls.
Imagine how I felt when I discovered the love of my life was a videographer!

I also work as second shooter for Chandler Farms Photography, an amazing photography business by my Mother-in-law (I call her Mommy-in-law). It's been lots of fun working with her!